We are growing and have an excellent opportunity for a Project Engineer to join our Treatment and Industrial team. This role will service construction of WWTP, water reclamation, component and complete treatment system start up and commissioning. As a Project Engineer you will play a crucial role with planning, developing, coordinating, and managing onsite construction engineering activities for large, extensive projects. A project engineer helps to ensure that construction projects are executed efficiently, on time, and within budget, while maintaining the highest standards of quality and safety in a fast-paced, hands-on environment.
With 86 years of experience in the construction industry, our hallmark is a collaborative approach. This can be seen in our work, including General Construction, Construction Management, Design Build, Water and Wastewater Construction, and Concrete Construction services.
Your responsibilities in this role:
- Maintain contract documents, posting and distribution of addenda, field orders, RFI’s and Requests for Proposal
- Control shop drawings and submittals to review for contract compliance and establish a routing process to ensure that all involved in the work are kept informed
- Lead the project QC including all deviation reports, pre-pour inspections, completion lists, testing reports, etc. and actively update the Project Manager and Superintendent
- Coordinate Requests for Information to and from architectural engineer, owner and other contractors and subcontractors
- Assist in assembling proposals and prepare owner change order requests
- Maintain “As-Built” drawings; prepare final close out sets
- Secure operations manuals guarantee and warranties; assist in project close-out
What you need to qualify:
- 1-3 years of relative job experience in water/wastewater treatment plant construction highly preferred
- BS degree in Construction Management or Engineering
- Thorough understanding of industry practices and standards
- Strong foundation in database management (ex. Excel) and related industry software (ex. Bluebeam)
- Highly collaborative work style with excellent communication skills
- Innate Technical and Mechanical Aptitude
What’s in it for you:
- An employer and team that will invest in you; beyond just great benefits, we will listen and accommodate your needs to the best of our ability
- A company that is growing with excellent job stability.
- Career advancement with paid training and certification opportunities
- 401K with generous match
- Health/Dental/Vision benefits
- Paid time off (Including Birthday off with pay)
- Bring a friend, or two, with an uncapped referral bonus program
- Company Paid Life insurance
- And more!
Dugan & Meyers is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and member of the Drug Free Safety Program.