The Residential Operations Manager Duties Include:
- Ensuring all earthwork projects are delivered on time, according to requirements and without exceeding budget
- Must be organized
- Collaborate with homeowners, residential general contractors, and superintendents to determine the specifications of the project
- Attention to detail is a must!
- Determine needed resources (manpower, equipment, and materials) from start to finish with attention to budgetary limitations
- Plan all residential excavation operations and schedule intermediate phases to ensure deadlines will be met
- Participate in new hire interviews
- Supervise the work of laborers, operators, drivers, etc. and give them guidance when needed
- Ensure adherence to all health and safety standards and report issues
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Valid Driver’s License and acceptable driving record
- Management Experience required
- Proficient knowledge of MS Office and Email
- 4+ years experience determining grades with a skid steer required
- Extensive knowledge of concrete flatwork, drainage principles
- Familiarity with quality and safety standards
- Outstanding communication and negotiation skills
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
- A team player with strong and effective leadership abilities
- Health Insurance
- Holiday pay
- Paid Vacation
Please visit www.gallexcavation.com to learn more about our company.
Serious Inquiries Only!
Union or Non-Union
Daily; varies from time to time
$50-65k yearly, based on experience.
Go to job list
About Gall Excavation, Inc.
Gall Excavation, Inc. is a family-owned company providing excavation services for residential and commercial clients. Our goal is to lay the groundwork for your project, while providing quality workmanship that exceeds our client’s expectations. We are now seeking a Residential Construction Foreman to join our team! The perfect candidate will have a strong work ethic and will be driven to solve problems. A strong foundation is built with relationships. A strong foundation is built with Gall Excavation!