Rock Structures, Utility & Excavating, a local grading and excavating company, serving residential contractors primarily in Northern Utah. We are seeking a continued regular, full-time (NOT SEASONAL), Driver, for our Davis County, Utah office. We are looking for successful team member that will have the ability to commit to our quality and safety culture; and work within our specialized high end excavation work. Our #1 compliment from our clients, “Great Crew, Great Guys!” Come join us at Rock Structures, Utility & Excavating, each employee is a KEY PLAYER that works with others to solve problems.
We have found the following Top 6 areas, as KEY successes for this position:
• Experienced truck driver with (2) years of driving experience, with an active Class A CDL needed to haul sand and gravel…. Interested keep going?
• How about Transport experience with tilt deck or low boy, experience?
• Mechanical ability? Do you know how to fix, maintain and or troubleshoot and diagnose the equipment? Keep going….
• Attention to detail- Do you feel you have good attention to detail? Such as equipment inspections and can observe areas of concern?
• Can you run heavy equipment? Also a plus!
• If you take pride in your equipment, have attention to detail and feel driving is still a trade? We want to hear from you! If these areas describe you, come and join our awesome team! We pride ourselves in little to no turnover and offer a great culture, compensation and care to our customers.
This team member will be a Driver, with minimum of 2 years of clean safe driving experience and history; with current MVR Report required.
Pay and Benefits
We pride ourselves in little to no turnover and offer a great working culture, above average compensation and great benefits, including:
Competitive Salary of $26.00-32.00 per hour, DOE, with overtime
Medical Insurance – 50% company paid for employee
Dental Insurance – 100% company paid for employee
Vision Insurance - 100% company paid for employee
Retirement Benefits – 401K dollar for dollar matching up to 3%
PTO – Paid Time Off
Holiday Pay – 7 Paid Holidays
Growth and Advancement Opportunities
Job Type: Full-time
$26-32 per hour