At Sinacola, we are not just another company. We are a 100% employee-owned organization, fostering a strong team atmosphere where everyone shares in the success through our Employee Stock Ownership Plan. If you are seeking a career that combines personal growth, a supportive environment, and the opportunity to make a meaningful impact, we invite you to join our dynamic team.
As a Project Manager, you will be responsible for overseeing and managing construction projects. Collaborating with Project Engineers, Estimators, Superintendents, and other team members, you will ensure client and subcontractor satisfaction by meeting contractual expectations, project objectives, goals, and specifications from mobilization through closeout.
- Develop and maintain a thorough understanding of the provisions and requirements of all contract documents, including plans, specifications, owner’s contract, subcontracts, and purchase orders.
- Develop and maintain the project schedule and direct its long-term planning and execution.
- Establish project objectives, schedules, policies, procedures, and performance standards in accordance with company objectives.
- Maintain open communication with all other support and business units involved with the project.
- Prepare contracts and negotiate revisions, changes, and additions to contractual agreements with Architects, Consultants, Clients, Vendors, and Subcontractors.
- Prepare and submit budget estimates, progress reports, and cost tracking reports.
- Plan, organize, and direct activities concerned with the construction or maintenance of structures, facilities, and systems.
- Manage and enforce safety standards and regulations to mitigate, prevent and resolve risks and emergencies within all scopes of the project(s).
- Monitor construction through administrative direction of on-site Superintendent to ensure project is built on schedule and within budget.
Education and Experience:
- BS degree in Construction Management, Civil Engineering or equivalent required.
- Commercial site work, Single Family and or Multi Family turnkey development.
- 3 - 5 + years as Project Manager.
- Related experience should be in the public roadway sector.
- Proficiency with P6, Heavy Job, Blue Beam and CAD software are required.
- Ability to perform in a team environment with excellent communication, organizational and supervisory skills.
- Ability to interact with Clients in a Teamwork environment.
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP): As an employee-owned company, you can directly benefit from the company's success.
- Competitive Pay: We offer a competitive compensation package based on experience and qualifications.
- Generous Paid Time Off & Paid Holidays: We believe in work-life balance and provide ample time for you to relax, recharge, and spend time with loved ones.
- Comprehensive Insurance Coverage: We provide medical, dental, vision, disability, and life insurance plans to ensure your well-being.
- 401(k) Matching: We offer a matching program to help you build a secure financial future.
Join our team at Sinacola and become part of a company that is leaving its mark on the world. If you are ready to bring your best self, grow your skills, and make a meaningful contribution, we would love to hear from you.
At Sinacola, we are not just another company. We are a 100% Employee-Owned organization, fostering a strong team atmosphere where everyone shares in the success through our Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP). Sinacola has build a reputation of excellence, creative problem solving, and a portfolio of superior performance. We have a diverse, talented workforce, state-of-the-art equipment, financial stability, and the skills to pull it all together to deliver exceptional project results.
Our work ethic is unparalleled and when combined with our heritage, loyal employee-owners, and a history spanning over 50 years, it is easy to understand why Sinacola stands apart from its competition.
If you are seeking a career that combines personal growth, a supportive environment, and the opportunity to make a meaningful impact, we invite you to join our dynamic team.