$17/hr - $20/hr
· Health Insurance
· Voluntary Dental and Vision
· Company Paid Life Insurance
· Travel Pay
· Per Diem
Experience and Requirements:
· You must be Eligible to Work in the US
· Poly Fusion and Piping Experience Preferred
· Ability to Work on your feet for extended periods of time
· 2+ Years of Construction Labor Experience Preferred
· Must Pass Drug and Alcohol Screening
As a Skilled Laborer, you will be expected to follow all Safety and Company Protocols. You will wear proper PPE on all Job Sites as required by OSHA Safety Standards. A willingness to learn and a good work ethic are expected for this role. Poly Pipe Fusion and Installation Experience are preferred for candidates applying for this position.
Typical Work Weeks are Monday – Friday, with Overtime Expected. Work Schedule may increase based on the number of operational jobs in progress.
Founded in 2011, Blue Sage Services started out as a small operation with 4 employees and a tool truck. Due to our professionalism, can-do attitude, and higher standard of customer service, we have grown into a multi-faceted service company serving a wide range of clients across the United States.
Blue Sage Services specializes in Earthwork, Renewable Natural Gas Projects, Poly Fusion, and Civil Piping.