• Establish client, vendor and inter-company communication list
• Manage of all documents and updates for, drawings PDF/CAD, RFI’s, submittals, overlays, take-offs
• Create work orders for field tasks, applying time/material rates
• Prepare concise cost comparison reports for Project Manager
• Solicit material quotes and shop drawings from vendors and order materials after buyout
Wayne Brothers is a Southeastern, Design-Build Specialty Contractor.
What can you expect working here?
We have strong leadership from the very top to our Foreman and Leads. They will listen to you and take action. You will be heard. You will be supported. You will be challenged to learn. You will grow.
Bottom Line: We are a tight knit group who loves what we do.
-------Is this the type of work environment you would want to work in?------
We had a third party survey done recently and here is what our employees are saying:
93% of employees feel that their job is meaningful
93% of employees would recommend working at Wayne Brothers
92% of employees think Wayne Brothers operates by strong values
Our diverse range of services include Geostructural Solutions, Civil & Infrastructure, Turnkey Concrete, Utility & Process Piping, and Industrial Contracting Services. We have been around for almost 40 years!